3D Rendering & Animation

ABIKO
HOUSE
JAPAN

By Fuse-Atelier

This project involves the production of photorealistic still rendering of the selected architecture design with materials, appropriate camera views and post-production enhancement on the visual outcome. The visualisation work would be assessed on the types and ways materials are used, types of lights and effects used to set up the scene, setup of appropriate camera views for rendering and skills of using post-production tools to enhance the visual outcome




I sincerely apologize for the low quality work piece







Progress:
http://tianjinglim.blogspot.com/

Software used:
AutoCAD
Rhinoceros 5.0 (Vray & Bongo plugins)
Cyberlink PowerDirector 11

*Non of the renderings above are edited*

My comment-
"I wish I had more time to add on effects and render higher quality frames. A million thanks to my friends and lecturers (Mr Angus & Mr Koh) Thank you for watching. God bless you."