Portfolio Vol.3

Hey guys,

      It has been a while since I last updated the blog. For the past year, I've been learning on how to improve my presentation method and showcasing my work in a way that could get my design intention out to the audience. With tons of help and opinion from people of different field, I managed to complete my Volume 3 portfolio.




      The intention of this portfolio was to be as direct as possible and to keep everything simple, in order to keep the focus on the message of the design rather than to focus on the fancy graphics that explains nothing at all. I've also added simple points of the site analysis that helped me get to my final design outcome. Lastly, like what the critics had mentioned a million times during the interview, I've shown more diagrams and improved graphics in this set of portfolio.


I'm always open for criticism, there can never a day when I achieve perfection because to improve is to be willing to adapt to changes. If you do have anything in mind that could help me push my portfolio, your opinion is always welcome! I'll blog about the improved graphics soon, so stay tuned! Thank you!

The link for the Vol. 2:
http://tj4arc.blogspot.my/2015/09/portfolio-vol2.html